Monday, March 18, 2013

Busy Times

Sorry I haven't written anything on either blog in the last...forever. It's been a very very busy phase ever since I got hired 3 times. I get up, get a quick trip to the gym done, go home and edit audiobooks until I need to get ready for either the Mandarin or the theater, around 3:30-5:30, depending which one it is, and then after I get home from that job, I work for another 3 hours on audiobooks. Tis the season for lots of audiobooks it seems.  I hope to pay of my loans as soon as possible, but I'm not near that ending yet.  It's going to be a good many months before I can start getting excited, and saving my money for my own purposes!

I need Hillary and Tasha to get on Dad's back for writing Mom an email that had all of his ideas for HIS OWN funeral. Come on Dad, don't be such a downer, you are in your fifties, and a healthy eater!  Will it really matter what you'd like since you won't be there? Maybe that's just my take on my own funeral. Cremation, scattered hmmmm I don't know where right now, I might say off that bridge on Multinoma Falls. Anywho.

Theater is great. I made myself a promise before I started working there that I wouldn't get involved with any guys there, because I don't want it to become a job I dread going to if things went sour.  There are two really cute guys there. One I work with almost every time, and the other I am also directly linked to. But like I said. No funny stuff with co-workers. Even if they are incredibly nice and funny. Nope! I have found myself to be very impulsively irresponsible around guys, so I will use this period of time to practice maturity and such.

Plus I've got some other issues going on in my life, and they bounce about in my brain whether I want them there or not.

When I have spare time, it goes straight into studying for my next Japanese lesson. Right now I'm memorizing how to count various items. It's not the simple 1 chair, 1 horse, 1 house.....it's more like ichi-retsu (1 line) hitori (1 person) ikko (1 thing) ichi-hiki (1, when talking about small mammals, fish, or insects), ichi-tou (1 large mammal), ichi-wa (birds).....and more. I tried thinking of the various ways we count things and I came up with this list of examples.

- one, two, three...
- first, second, third....
- single, double, triple...
- solo, duet (or duo), trio...
- single, twins, triplets...
....hmmm I'm sure there are more.  But I am SURE they don't get as detailed as the japanese ones.

I just saw A Very Potter Senior Year today. It's got it's glitches of course, but with the small amount of rehearsal time and such, it did pretty good!  I loved all the stuff they brought back, I laughed sooo much during it!  I wish they had Draco in it more, but what can you do. the guy who plays Lucius/McGonagall made me laugh my head off. So many funny things happened.  And Yes, I teared up at the end when you knew it was gonna end, and the actors got all teary eyed. sniff sniff. After finishing it, I wasted a good 3 hours watching the other two all over again. Draco is hillarious!

Can I just say Sarah is quite the life jacket for me right now? I consider that I'm amazingly lucky, because there are so many chances for us to get mad at each other.

Sarah,







 Can I just say this one is in tribute to the many times Sarah decides to materialize out of nowhere and cause me to scream in fright?



My current moods....


















No comments:

Post a Comment