Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Phantom is still the best it seems.

I had my iTunes on shuffle while cleaning the kitchen, and the original overture of PotO came on. Holy MOSES....I pretty much froze in place and stared forward. Goosebumps on the back of my neck and everything.  Man that organ packs a punch.  Then I couldn't RESIST listening to the intermission music as well. Ah, swooning emotions of awesomeness.  I honestly can't pick what my favorite song is. The minute I do, my train of thought goes thus ....

"Music of the Night!.....but I also love Wishing you were Somehow Here Again.....but I love Think of Me!!! ......Crap.....Prima Donna is so goooood.......and I feel like I'm stabbing myself in the back if I don't say it's Masquerade.   ....crap but I also love the overture......the intermission!!!......I give up.  I'll just have to love the whole blasted thing."

If I had to choose between PotO and Takarazuka?..........I think.....my....brain is about to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment