Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Boating

Boating!


Got to Liz's house.  I love her yard.


...and her house.


Sid started out on the Slollum. I can't get up on that thang worth a darn. Sarah and Liz took it easy on the back of the boat.



Lance, quite the trustworthy driver. Trustworthy meaning he doesn't try to get the girls wet when they are dying to stay dry. *cough* Sid *cough*


The time has come for someone else to take a turn.

Lance got some great air.

I'd love to say he landed this one. But hey, it makes an awesome shot.


Someone was dreading the cooold water ha ha ha ha




It's not so bad after sticking it out for a while.


Getting Sarah ready to try out the Slollum.

 I was still recovering from sunburned shoulders, so I had a swim shirt.

....I had lost a bet with Sid, so here I am waiting for his inevitable pushing me into the lake.

Picked it right back up. Wakeboarding. YAY!

A graceful release, hmmm?

Sarah and Sid doubletiming the wake surfboard

Liz, happy to be dry again.

They made it!

Sarah made it up on the Wake surf board! SWEET.
 Sarah...kickin butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment