Friday, September 20, 2013

Late Night Last Thoughts

School...
 
 
Japanese

Haircut
 

A few reactions to the haircut
 

My reaction to their reaction

Finding out Hill and Tash have their flights booked

How often I went to the gym this week

What I wish I could be doing right now

Whenever I see Mike plopped on the couch playing video games

Sarah moving out last Saturday
 

With Sarah gone...
 


Thanks to crappy signal locations, this is what my conversations with my sisters majorly consist of


Nephews are visiting soon!

I  got hired to do sound for Into the Woods today

When I found out that the Into the Woods' preview, the Fairy Tale event I'm doing sound for, and the Mandatory Mandarin Cleanup day....are all on the same day

Will I survive?



The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment