Saturday, February 15, 2014

Leaving the mainland...


Well, I just said my goodbyes to Sarah and Liz.

 Liz had been mocking a crying couple, which made her feel awkward when she looked at my red eyes.

Well, I'm gonna miss my sister, yes I am.


We've been working the same jobs on the same nights, going to the gym...we've been delving into the mind-reading thing a bit too.


I know there have been times where I may have frustrated her a bit.


But Sarah always found a way to handle it.


We had some interesting sleep hours



But all in all I'd say we got pretty close.

Sarah, I'll miss you so much. Tell Mom, Dad and Jack how much I'll miss them too.


I know Sarah won't be forgetting me anytime soon, but for the rest of you out there...







Jack...be good. Or so help me...I'll find you.


I egotistically claim that I have the most amazing family on the planet.





All right.  Let's do this.


Farewell Mainland!






No comments:

Post a Comment