Sunday, October 2, 2016

Summer Stuff

Summer Stuff

Watching Shadow.

The boys came back yay!!!

dorkies.

I don't know how this happened, but hey I wasn't willing to wake him.

Fashionable mom.



Water games with the boys.

Take him down Tuck!!

Somebody's tired.

The girlies are here!!!

And Bubs.




Well pop, James enjoyed your lunchbox.

Someone got into the 4th of July candy throwing .

Ah, July. Full of wiring stuff together.

Niagara Falls with Mother!!

Seafood....yummy eastern stuff.


Creepy Boston beach-side thing.

Hey but I got to meet Zoltan, so there's a plus.

Nothin like Fried Dough!

This started creeping me out, I stopped listening.


 Another summer project. I'm still tweaking it.

Have fun at college Mikey!

What I do during the long talk scenes at the theater.

I had spare time at work, but I didn't have the strength. So I got Mike and Jack to come in and help me build the isolation booth!



Poof! Done!




No comments:

Post a Comment