Monday, November 4, 2013

Movies

While I study World Civ II, I've been playing movies in the background to fill up the silence. I know that I like a wide variety of movies. But I don't think I'm a fan of abstract "dream state' movies.  Like Eraserhead, or Black Moon.  This growing feeling of anxiety grows inside me, and I start to feel trapped. I hate feeling trapped. Anywho, I think I'll be steering clear of those "dream-state" films from now on.   I'm a huuuge fan of a number of abstracts.  Just not the dream state ones.

3 good things.

Jack and I have started playing Chess a lot. It's nice. Jack doesn't do his crazy attention stuff, he's just Jack. Which I love. It took 6-7 rounds, but Jack eventually beat me.  Not only did he beat me, he CLOBBERED ME.  He beat me within 10 moves I'd say.  Probably less. It completely shocked me. I need to congratulate him for a butt well kicked.

Mom made this crock-pot Apple/Potato/Carrot/Pork dinner.  It tasted delicious.  Mom has always been amazingly good at locking flavors in.  I can't figure out how to do that.  Anyways, it'll give me enough energy to get through work tonight.

The show is over. Closing night had some insane things happen behind the curtain, I'll say that much. We took apart the set, which is always fun.  I ran in the backroom, grabbed myself a drill, and attacked that sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment