Wednesday, November 6, 2013

SERIOUSLY???

So...I got on Reddit today, and found something funny. There was an article about Michael Keaton in talks for a Beetlejuice 2.

I immediately thought this was hillarious.  There's no way this could be serious.


.....But then I found more material that has confirmed it.

 Tim Burton is directing a bloody sequel to Beetlejuice.



I bet you anything he's going to put BLOODY DEPP & CARTER IN IT TOO!

 Does he really think it'll be good?


Tim Burton made some amazing movies back in the day.  
After Sleepy Hollow, I feel like he's escalated his slip down a slippery slope of laziness.

Beetlejuice is my favorite Burton film.  He's going to DESECRATE IT!

I renounce AND denounce you Tim Burton.
I'm done with anything you've made since the year 1999!!!


Forgive me for the over-aggressiveness...but this can't go without being ranted about.

No comments:

Post a Comment