Monday, December 9, 2013

Found some photos I forgot I took

I took some photos yesterday and was uploading them, when I saw that there were a few more on the memory card that I had spaced.  The most surprising of which was the entire play of How to Succeed.  I got really excited when I saw those videos pop up, but then I found that #1 they had no audio and #2 it was the matinee mixed cast, and that show was missing some of my favorite actors. Like Finch, Frump, and Rosemary.

Anyways.  Those videos are 30 mins long each, so I'm not putting them up.

Here are some of the other photos.








This is a set piece from the last scene of white christmas.  Tis quite large.


My lair...bwa ha ha


CJ, my awesome man.  He does lights.


Here's the photos I took yesterday.  Sledding at Cheese Park. We brought the Tobogan.

This is Garrett, my movie bud. He brought this awesome old time sleigh sled.


Ah, mandarin buddies. ....I've got to get my hair re-dyed.  It hath gotten too bright.  Carrots indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment