Monday, December 9, 2013

Life Changer

This popped up on my facebook feed from a friend.


http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/

I read it an hour or so ago.  After reading it I went back to studying but I felt completely different.  I can't go back to studying until I get this off my chest, because it's incredibly distracting.  I feel a hundred times happier and more excited about EVERYTHING.

Ok.  I've been having some serious depression issues for the past year.  And for longer than that, I've been having specific depression issues about life in general.  Wondering what use I was.  I've been wondering what the point of it all was.  But this answered that for me.  It didn't specifically tell me what I needed to do with my life, but it told me enough that I know what I should be doing.  And I am so excited to do it!!!  I don't get help from sugar coaters.  This was not sugar coated, and it is EXACTLY what I needed!  It's like that frustrating feeling is gone, and the world is right there for me to take it as I please.

I feel so much better now. I posted this to facebook, pinterest, and now this.  I posted it to all these places because if I ever forget or start struggling again, I want to be able to find this again.  This might not be for everyone.  But this was definitely made for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment