Saturday, September 13, 2014

I'm calling my Macbook Lazerus from now on.


My computer lives!!!!




Now that my computer's back from the dead, I can show you the pics that were sitting on a memory card in my camera.


Took these while walking around the night of my first typhoon. It's cool how nature takes over stuff so quickly.

I'm walking towards some rice paddies where I jog with Minori







And here are the Fuji pics I took.





Just eating some Fuji apples….on Fuji.

It was gorgeous up there, before that cloud sat on us.


Ok for these next two photos, look at the photo above for an idea of the angle/steepness of the mountain.

And this one is pretty steep, but upward. Mount Doom


Like I said, greenery takes over fast.  I remember biking past this building a month ago, and nothing was there. NOTHING.

Wandered to Osu Kannon after picking up my computer.  Resisted buying lots of stuff.  And today I realized that the giant red face painted on the building nearby is this guy's profile.  


At some point I'll post some vids but I've got a crappy headache so it might have to wait til after Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment