Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Yum!!!

Minori's family surprised me with a birthday dinner. Minori's mom is an amazing cook, and her dad is a wiz on the grill. It was mouthwatering.

Sorry the photos are in reverse!  They sang happy birthday and everything, it was very sweet.

Minori knows I like pizza. Her mom made some eggplant pizza, and two other veggie pizzas. You may think it crazy to eat pizza when surrounded by sushi and such. You underestimate the cooking skill of okaasan. Yummmm

Delicious salad.

Minori's Pop seared some tantalizingly good beef. This dish was amazing. You took a slice of beef, Apple, daikon, and wasabi in one bite. Tyler would have loved it. 


I forgot to take a photo of the clam stew. She gave me a huge bowl. I thought I couldn't finish, but it was so good I ate it all before trying anything else! Soooooooo good.

It was so cute of them to do that for me :) :) :). !!!!!!!!!!!!


I'd go to bed, but there's a duchshund on my futon. Tomorrow will be a crazy day. Carpe diem!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment