Saturday, March 21, 2015

Duetschland!!

I need a day to just sit still for a little bit. I'm still quite jet-lagged, and Tash has me poppin caffeine pills. I'm hoping I'll have enough time to sit still to do this. Tasha wants to go work out, which I doooon't quite want to do yet.

Anywho. GERMANY!!
I landed around 8pm, after a looooooooong time of being awake. I'll blog about that another time perhaps. Anyway the next day Tash took us for a walk around Weiden! (Vai-den)

Mom looks gorgeous by the way.

I had to get a photo of how we were all taking pictures the whole time.

Ah, Mam.

Tash lives in such a picturesque town!!!!

Ah, we made it through the forest path to the town entrance. Click-click-click went my camera.

Tuck wanted to stop and play a bunch, but Tash kept saying "We'll stop and play at the pig." Lo and behold…le pig.

We found a great spot to eat lunch, it was all delicious! That being said, my stomach is still having quite the time getting used to the abrupt changes in what I'm eating. 

After chilling in town, we went to Tucker's school and waited.

After school, Tuck and I had some hilarious conversations. He told me that if you eat healthier, you can be the oldest. So he said he's the oldest. And then he promptly devoured a Nutella cone.

He got a goatee. I've been learning a bunch about these little nephews. They are sing-o-holics. Imagine walking down an old narrow road with the birds chirping, the river trickling by, and a glorious verse of Jingle Bells being belted. It's awesome. 

There are no sprinklers installed anywhere, so the grass doesn't grow to crazy lengths. Sooooo they chuck bulbs and seeds over all the lawns (private and public), and this is what I'm seeing everywhere. It's GORGEOUS!!!

….GORGEOUS!

Max is so interesting. He talks with his eyes, and he totally understands what you say. He'll do one of those fake cries to get picked up, and I'll just mimic it right back, and he'll look at me with this "touché" look. We've become good chums. 

No comments:

Post a Comment