Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Ha ha ha ha!!!!

I confused the hell out of poor Takuya last night lol. I sleep-walked. I awoke to barking, but I thought it was some of the school kids being loud. So I shouted HEY as I run down the stairs. When I saw Takuya with the dogs, we both looked at each other pretty confused. And then I only confused him more by going off about "oh! I thought they were the kids!" 

And then things got a lot clearer. It dawned on me that I'd just leapt out of bed, thumped quickly down the stairs, and shouted HEY in a dead silent house full of sleeping people. Not to mention I'd tried to logically explain something to Takuya which was really just gobbledygook from whatever I'd been dreaming about. Takuya speaks English, but not too fluently, so he was quite confused. At first I was like "......ahhh." And then,".....oh no. This is embarrassing." And it all ended with me plopping back down on my futon, laughing as quietly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment