Saturday, August 30, 2014

Korean BBQ

.....is the most delicious thing on the planet. Hands down, not a single doubt on the matter. I went to a dinner last night that had my eyes closing in delight at every single BITE. Holy Moses, it was amazing.

It was Minori's birthday. She is one of my favorite people on this planet!! Ms Mihoko and Ms Michiyo were incredibly amazing and had reserved a private room at a Korean BBQ place called Lysho. 

Here's the other side of the room. Minori and I kept trying to play it cool, but whenever nobody was looking, we'd look at each other with jaws dropped and point to all the cool stuff.

My chopsticks, sauce platter, plate (yup), and coaster. The sauces were delicious, especially the center one! But honestly I ate plenty of meat without the sauces, it was so good no matter what was on it.

A yummy pepper salad, Kim chi, and another small salad too. Soooooo good

This is Karby I think? A form of sashimi if I heard right. You spooned a little into a square of seaweed, and ate. I'm going to stop exhausting the word amazing, and just assume that you know that everything was deeelllicious!!!!

In came the meat, avocado, and mochi wedges. I'd never grilled mochi before, not bad!

I loved the plates!!!! They were unique and beautiful! Yugo over there was watching something hilariously serious. There's a popular app here where you can send a video message to scold your child for specific bad things they've done. The video has a demon thing, frighten you and lecture you about following rules and such.

Cucumber and another intestine!

I looooooooved the food


And I loved the plates
I am absolutely dreading when Minori moves away!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment