Monday, April 27, 2015

Castles, Turtles, and Dinners

Sorry, a catchup post of some of the small stuff in between the trips.
We went out to dinner with Liz and friends

Spinach Soup, anyone?

Tasha's gang, minus Kristina.

On the way out of dinner, we saw some flame throwers in the town square.



Tasha's batch of friends here is really great, she's so lucky to have them!

Some fun at the house. Tucker and his spaceship.

Some of the kids got carried away with goldfish on the driveway ha ha!

We tried a new place, chinese. Absolutely terrible, and the egg roll was bigger than Tasha's hand for crying out loud!


The kids are a fan of the "lyssa train", a 2 second ride down the slide. 

We took Liz to a castle on her last day here. Saw a frog sign ha ha! 

We passed lots of these. I'm told it's some sort of crop for a beer.

Ah, the castle ruins.


It was so fun chilling with Liz in Europe!

Wes was a bit insane, he wanted to hop down each step. Gave me a heart attack.

The boys, Liz and I climbed to the top.

Hi Tash!


We had lunch there as well.


Wesley showed he could hold my camera responsibly, so I let him take photos. It was tough for him to hold a heavy camera while trying to take photos, but he managed. He took around 150 I think? 

Mr. Danger Zone, sitting on the wall.

Here's one of Wesley's photos, he was a fan of taking Tucker photos.


Ah, Liam's 4th birthday party (neighbor). It was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle themed, and Max was given the role of Splinter ha ha! He had a rat tail, and Wesley would drag him around with it ha ha

The women out here go all out with their events.






Krang for dessert.

Michaelangelo!

A shredder PiƱata ha ha! Man Angie did a great job with all of this.

Tuck already had a jacket, which added to his awesome costume.


Oh, 2 Easter photos I forgot about. You saw fountains decorated like this all over the various towns. 

Yes, they are real. I honestly thought they were wooden until I went up and saw a few that had cracked! Wow!!!

Tasha's yard is in full bloooooom


Just discovered Simon and Liam have a bearded dragon lizard. Is it just me, or did the movie "How to Train Your Dragon" suddenly make this little guy look really cute?

Aaaaaand here's a picture of a fun/crazy night. It was a military ball I got invited to by Kyle, a friend of mine out here. Luckily, one of Tasha's neighbors (Kristina and her husband) came along as well. Yay for Kristina, because she got me loosened up and chatty, not to mention she lent me a dress to use ha ha! There were some German officers seated at our table, Henrich and Stephan, who were a hoot. There were also lots of British officers, and I gravitated towards chatting lots with 2 officers named Phil and Prahkesh. And then I hung out a lot with Kyle's batch of friends, including a Sergeant Bassa who taught me some very energetic polish swing moves on the dance floor ha ha ha. It was a fun night!

Selfieeee!

Sister Selfie!

Dad just emailed me these 2, AWESOME



No comments:

Post a Comment