Monday, April 21, 2014

Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn!!

.....I've grown accustomed to seaweed.





No but seriously I was told that any of the packages getting sent to my old address would be forwarded to the school, and it turns out no one was checking the apartment.  So THREE missed delivery notices were there when I asked to go look tonight, and at least one of them has been returned from whence it came.

That is a complete bummer.  I have no idea what it was, so I don't know how I can go about trying to get it back here.  BLAST YOU JAPANESE MAIL SYSTEM!!!  Why can't you just leave something on the doorstep and be done with it.  Then again...if they'd left it on the doorstep, it would've been there almost 3 weeks.  BLAST IT this is my fault for not being more paranoid about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment