Thursday, July 10, 2014

Catch up

My computer is still malfunctionisto so I'll try this from my iPod. There are some moments I know I'll forget if I don't post them soon.

This is the river I bike along side as I go to the hundred yen shop. It goes a looong way like this. The grass grows taller than me!


That field yonder is where Minori and I jog. I like jogging somewhere less watched by traffic.

Minori's mom made me some Sumomo plum jam! It was sooo good. It had all of its natural flavor, no sugar added. So yummy. I didn't have much bread, so when I ran out I had a Garrett/Melancholia moment and was licking it off my finger.

I have to give out awards at the end of the month. Not knowing how elaborate they were supposed to be, I went overboard the first month. So now I have to live up to that standard since the parents are expecting it now lol. April penguins, May strawberries, June tigers, July bees. September will be a flower of some sort, so I'll start working on that one soon.

Five year old fumiya spent after care building a slide in my room.

I wish I had pictures of my kid's towels they bring for pool time. When they're all dried off, and they waddle back into class to change, there's a pikachu, a mermaid, many Disney capes, an Australian octonauts hoodie, and even a few snap on dress towels. So cute!! If I could share images of the kids, I'd be taking photos all the time, but I can't, so I rarely take photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment